Flooring Installation Services Slider
P&K Quality Construction Professional Flooring Installation Services
Are you in need of a new Flooring Installation? Whether your looking to install Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet or Tile P&K Quality Construction can handle your flooring installation. Most of the time the bigger question is… which type of floor should you install? With so many types of flooring to choose from it can be difficult to make a choice. Each type of floor is unique and each have different quality levels to choose from. Below are a few pros and cons to each flooring type to help you make a better decision.
If you are in need of a Flooring Installation Service, P&K Quality Construction is here to help. Our estimates are always free so give us a call and let us help you figure out a solution.
Get in touch with us today at 217-820-2224 to see how we can put our professional expertise to work for you.
The best benefits to carpet is how soft, warm, cozy it is. Depending on the amount of traffic, care and quality of your carpet it can show wear areas fairly fast. It’s also not recommended for people who have allergies, pets and busy households. Carpets are also a haven for dust and dirt, even when vacuumed regularly there will always be dust left behind that seeps underneath the carpet and sits there.
- Pros – comfortable, quiet, cozy, stain resistant fibers available
- Cons – can stain, low quality carpets may wear fast, even with regular cleaning can be a haven for dust and dirt (Not recommended for people with allergies).
- Cost – depending on quality can range between $2 – $15 per square foot installed
Hardwood can look amazing and very natural when installed professionally. The good news it is long lasting and can be refinished. The bad news.. its vulnerable to moisture, sunlight, water, scratches, dents, shrinking and warping. Of course some hardwood floor materials are more durable than others, that being said people still LOVE the natural look of hardwood floors.
- Pros – wear-resistant, long lasting, warm look, can be refinished, easy to clean, (good for people with allergies)
- Cons – vulnerable to moisture, sunlight and stains, softer woods can dent & scratch easy, can shrink or expand creating gaps or warping
- Cost – depending on quality can range between $6 – $15 per square foot installed
Laminate floors have many styles and colors to choose from, and these days very closely imitate real wood and stone. Although very durable and long lasting it is not waterproof and if water is left to sit, damage will be caused by water seeping into the cracks.
- Pros – Imitates the look and feel of hardwood or stone, large style selection, resistant to stains, sunlight, scratches and spills, easy to clean, (good for people with allergies)
- Cons – Can be scratched, cannot be refinished, can be damaged by water if left to seep into the cracks.
- Cost – Depending on quality can range between $3 – $7 per square foot installed
the Vinyl surface is technically water proof as long as their are no tears and is installed properly. Vinyl is also durable and is one of the cheapest flooring options available.
- Pros – Durable, very water resistant in sheet form, easy to clean, comfortable, less expensive, (good for people with allergies)
- Cons – Difficult to repair, less expensive quality may discolor, in tile form moisture can get into seams.
- Cost – Depending on quality can range between $1 – $7 per square foot installed
Ceramic or Porcelain tiles provide a higher end look, durability and longevity. Tile is also a preferred choice for wet conditions like kitchens and bathrooms. As far as comfort, tile may not be your first choice as it is hard and cooler. Longer installation times.
- Pros – Durable, water and stain resistant, large style selection, scratches not very visible, (good for people with allergies)
- Cons – Grout lines can be difficult to clean & repair, tiles can chip or crack, glossy tiles can be slippery when wet, harder and colder
- Cost – Depending on quality can range between $4 – $12 per square foot installed
Whether you’re interested in renovating your whole house or a single room, you’ll be in good hands with P&K Quality Construction. We proudly offer the following residential remodeling services to homeowners in Christian County, Sangamon County, Macon County, Shelby County, Fayette County and Montgomery County in the State of Illinois.
Our 3 Step Floor Installation Process:
Contact P&K Quality Construction to setup a date and time for a free quote. Together we will start developing a plan to bring your vision to life!
We will shortly be in contact after we work up a detailed quote. We understand how important your budget is and will give you the best bang for your buck!
After financing is approved we will get to work on your New Garage Construction. No corners cut, We will bring your vision to life. Renovations built to last!